- Heim »
- nutrition and diet »
- diets »
- Healing Diet
Medical expert of the article
dr. MAOR LAHAV
Itching of the scrotum in men
What to do if you bite your tongue
Dry calluses on hands
white discharge in men
Klebsiella in the feces of an adult and a child
Alexey Portnov, medical expert
Last checked: 16.10.2021
All iLive content is medically or fact-checked to ensure as much factual accuracy as possible.
We have strict sourcing policies and only link to reputable media sites, academic research institutions and, whenever possible, peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (, , etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
If you think any of our content is inaccurate, out of date, or otherwise questionable, please select it and press Ctrl + Enter.
Diet for osteoarthritis is not a panacea for this disease, but it can alleviate the patient's condition and allow the body to receive substances useful for restoring joint tissues.
arthrosisis a disease of the joints, manifested in the degenerative-dystrophic lesion of the joint. These changes are age-specific in nature, ie they occur in older people after 45 years. The deformation primarily affects the cartilage of the joint, the epiphyses of the bones and, in some cases, the soft tissues. Dieting with osteoarthritis can only be beneficial in conjunction with the rest of the treatment - drug therapy, physical therapy, and so on.
Treatment of osteoarthritis with diet
One of the causes of osteoarthritis is the patient's obesity. It has been found that people who weigh more than their norm are much more likely to suffer from joint diseases. Namely the knee and hip joint. Decreased body weight leads to an alleviation of the patient's condition. Therefore, the treatment of arthrosis with a diet should primarily be aimed at overcoming the patient's excess weight. But getting rid of excess kilograms should not deprive a patient's body of useful nutrients. Vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats and carbohydrates that are necessary for maintaining health must be supplied with food in the necessary quantities. Therefore, a diet aimed at weight reduction in arthrosis should be wholesome and balanced.
The second point to consider when composing the menu is that a diet in osteoarthritis should prevent unnecessary wear and tear of the cartilage tissue and the joint itself. Therefore, it is necessary to balance the diet so that the substances entering the patient's body help maintain the elasticity of the cartilage and help restore the bone tissue of the joint.
It is necessary to take into account one more factor affecting the improvement in the condition of patients with arthrosis. At the end of the 20th century, due to the advancement of food production technologies, a new type of osteoarthritis - metabolic - appeared in the world population. This form of arthrosis is caused by the excessive consumption of foods that contain chemical additives - hormones, steroids, preservatives, dyes, etc. Therefore, an arthrosis diet should primarily be aimed at organizing a natural diet for patients. The products from which dishes for patients with arthrosis are prepared should not contain artificial, chemical additives, which is a prerequisite for the treatment of metabolic arthrosis.
Diet for osteoarthritis of the joints
Diet for joint osteoarthritis should be carried out taking into account the following recommendations:
- It is necessary to exclude food processing by frying. Food should be baked, steamed, boiled or stewed.
- You need to switch to frequent, fractional meals.
- Food should be taken in small portions, which will avoid overeating and weight gain.
- You can serve meals in small plates that visually increase the amount of food.
- It is necessary to chew food slowly and thoroughly. As a result, the saturation of the body occurs faster, since the digestion of food begins in the mouth with the help of saliva.
- When eating, you need to take small breaks, then the body will quickly feel a feeling of satiety, which will not prevent overeating.
- When you feel full, you need to stop and stop eating. The habit of eating everything to the last crumb in this case does not lead to health, but to the progression of the disease. Next time you'll need to prepare a smaller portion, as adding a little more food makes a lot more sense than eating what you no longer want to eat.
- If you don't feel hungry, don't eat.
- After each meal it is necessary to rinse your mouth thoroughly.
- Do not remain calm after a meal and do not go to bed. It is best to take a hundred slow steps after eating and then rest.
- The last meal should be no later than 7 p.m. and two hours before bedtime.
- It is necessary to follow the chair. Defecation should be done every morning without straining and problems. If this is not the case, then you need to add more greens and fiber to your diet, as well as foods that prevent constipation.
Diet for joint arthrosis is aimed at reducing weight, normalizing metabolic processes in the body and restoring the functions of joint tissues. Therefore, all of the above principles of food intake must be strictly observed by patients.
What is osteoarthritis diet?
For patients who are to be cured of this disease by changing their diet, the question is important: "How is arthrosis nourished?" The principles of building proper nutrition for osteoarthritis are as follows:
- First of all, the use of a strict extreme diet is forbidden in osteoarthritis. With this type of diet, the body excretes a large amount of fluid, which in turn removes needed calcium and potassium from the bones and joints.
- A balanced diet that includes the consumption of vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fiber.
- Low-salt diet that uses a small daily amount of salt.
- Food is low in protein. Experts recommend sour milk products for arthrosis because they are rich in proteins that are quickly and easily absorbed by the body. The presence of a large amount of calcium in them also makes these products irreplaceable in the diet table of patients with arthrosis.
- Bone broth dishes. All kinds of jellies, chillies and jellies are rich in collagen and help in the repair of cartilage tissue. Collagen is also needed to keep the bones, ligaments and other components of the musculoskeletal system normal.
- Limit carbohydrates and sugar. Most of the carbohydrates in the patient's diet should make up complex carbohydrates - whole grain cereals, bread made from whole grain flour. Sahara should be deleted if possible and replaced with sweet fruits, honey.
- Limiting the consumption of fat that must enter the patient's body, mainly from products of plant origin. The exception is fish, which is rich in omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids.
Rice diet for osteoarthritis
The rice diet for osteoarthritis is based on breakfast of soaked rice with a generally low salt content in the diet of a patient with osteoarthritis.
Cooked according to all the rules, rice is able to miraculously remove toxins from the body; dissolve salts accumulated in the spine and joints; improve metabolism; normalize weight with excess or insufficient body weight; to facilitate the functioning of the liver and kidneys.
To organize a diet breakfast, you need to buy brown rice. But in the absence of such, you can use the usual polish, which requires adding wheat bran in an amount equal to a third of the volume of rice.
You need to cook five half-liter jars. It is best to mark them with markers, such as #1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. In the first glass, pour two or three tablespoons of rice and water. After a day, the rice in the first glass is washed and filled with water again. On the same day, the same portion of rice is poured into the second glass, and the can is filled with water. On the third day, the contents of the first two glasses are washed and filled with fresh water, and the third glass pour rice, water is added and everything is left for a day. The next day, the manipulations with washing rice are repeated, and the fourth pot is covered with rice with water. On the fifth day, the contents of all four jars must be washed and refilled with water, and in the fifth jar, two to three tablespoons of rice must be poured and wetted with water, as in the previous cases.
On the sixth day, you can use rice from the first can. From it, cook the porridge in a small amount of water without adding salt, sugar, butter and milk. You can eat the soaked rice raw or pour hot water over it for 10 minutes and then have breakfast. The main thing was that the whole breakfast consisted of soaked rice in boiled or raw form.
Before eating rice for 20 or 30 minutes, you need to drink a glass of warm or hot water. After breakfast, you should not eat or drink for four hours. After 4 hours you can drink water, and after 15-20 minutes you can have a full dinner.
In the first jar after preparing rice porridge, you need to pour a portion of rice again, and now this jar will become the last in the row. New rice is planted every day instead of used rice. The main thing is that the soaking of rice in each jar occurs within five days. The same duration of treatment is 40 days. It may be held once a year in winter or spring when church posts are held. There are no contraindications to the use of rice breakfasts.
When cleaning by rice, it is necessary to exclude salt from the diet, and also limit the maximum use of acidic and acute products. Alcohol is also prohibited, since the rice diet is ineffective in this case. Due to the fact that with the help of rice, alcoholic toxins are eliminated, not salts and slags.
The rice diet for osteoarthritis is not only an effective method of treating this disease, but also an excellent means of normalizing metabolic processes and other body functions. Therefore, it is recommended to regularly cleanse the body once a year.
Diet for osteoarthritis of the knee joint
Gonarthrosis (or arthrosis of the knee joint) - deformation of the knee joint caused by trauma, increased physical exertion, excess weight, a violation of the patient's metabolism.
A diet aimed at reducing the patient's weight reduces the load on the knee joint. As a result, the symptoms of osteoarthritis gradually decrease or stop worrying the patient.
- A diet that fights obesity and arthrosis symptoms at the same time should contain all the substances the body needs and at the same time be low in calories. You cannot starve yourself or go on a hard diet that can deplete the patient's body. Do not abuse diuretic teas and laxatives, which are often used by people who want to lose weight. Such drugs help to wash out calcium from the body, which leads to a deterioration in the condition of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee joint.
- Eating should be frequent and food should be taken in small portions. As a snack between meals, you can eat a small amount of fruit, fresh vegetables, diet bread.
- It is necessary to have breakfast, since more calories are burned in the morning, which leads to weight loss in the patient.
- To improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract and cleanse the body of toxins, you should drink at least two liters of clean water a day.
- With arthrosis of the knee joint, you need to stop eating fatty meat - pork and beef.
- Some fresh vegetables and fruits have a negative effect on patients with osteoarthritis of the knee. Therefore, they should be excluded from the patient's diet. These products include white cabbage, tomatoes and peppers. Sour fruits - cherries, citrus fruits, etc., as well as juices cooked from them are also prohibited.
Diet for osteoarthritis of the knee joint includes all the principles mentioned above. Also, the allowed and forbidden foods for osteoarthritis are related to this type of disease.
Diet for osteoarthritis of the hip joint
Coxarthrosis (arthrosis of the hip joint) is a dystrophic change in the cartilage tissue of the hip joint. Coxarthrosis can be accompanied by the destruction of the bone tissue of the joint and the appearance of cysts on the edges of the joint.
Diet for osteoarthritis of the hip joint is aimed at restoring cartilage tissue. The necessary substances for the restoration of cartilage can be obtained through a properly balanced diet.
- The organism needs B group vitamins for regenerative processes, including in vitamins A, C and E. B group vitamins can be obtained from sprouted wheat, wholemeal bread, egg yolk, bananas, nuts, fermented milk products, peas, lentils . Vitamin A is found in carrots, squash, peppers, sea buckthorn, peaches, apricots, seaweed, parsley, egg yolks and butter. Vitamin C is found in wild rose, green peas, black currants, peppers, sea buckthorn, Brussels sprouts, strawberries, cauliflower and rowan berries. Vitamin E is found in large amounts in sprouted wheat, fresh vegetables and fruits, and nuts.
- It is necessary to exclude products from flour of the highest quality (pasta, white bread, cookies and rolls). It is necessary to include rye bread, bran bread and coarse flour in the daily ration.
- You should avoid cooking dishes from manna and other hulled cereals. But oatmeal, buckwheat, pearl barley and brown rice should be on the patient's table every day.
- In order for cereals to contain all the useful substances, they must be prepared as follows. It is necessary to boil them halfway, then wrap them and bring them to the desired state. You can do the same thing another way - soak the cereal for 6-8 hours, and then boil it until fully prepared.
- Instead of sugar, you need to use honey, dried fruit, fresh berries or slices of fruit.
- Sour milk products, especially whey, are welcome with coxarthrosis. However, milk should be excluded from the diet of patients with osteoarthritis of the hip joint.
- You can eat by-products - liver, kidneys, tongue, heart, since it is lean meat that cannot harm the joints.
- Although fish is welcome in arthrosis, it is necessary to exclude salted fish from the diet.
- Strong meat broths should be replaced with vegetable and mushroom broths.
Diet for osteoarthritis of the foot
Osteoarthritis of the foot is a disease that causes deformation of the ankles and especially the cartilage tissue. The big toes of both legs in particular are subject to pathological changes. Causes of osteoarthritis of the foot can be genetic predisposition, staying on your feet for a long time, being overweight, uncomfortable shoes, flat feet and poor nutrition. Therefore, diet for osteoarthritis of the foot can lead to an improvement in the patient's condition.
All previous recommendations for nutrition in osteoarthritis are suitable for patients with osteoarthritis of the foot. Also, you need to give advice on diet changes that will help improve the condition of cartilage tissue, feet and other joints.
- You must eat fresh orange juice daily. A glass of freshly squeezed juice a day can improve the patient's condition by 15-20 percent.
- Introduce pomegranates and pomegranate juice into the daily diet. Studies have shown that undiluted pomegranate juice can reduce inflammation in the joints and also block production of the enzyme responsible for destroying cartilage tissue. Therefore, 3-5 spoonfuls of pomegranate juice per day is helpful in treating osteoarthritis symptoms.
- Pineapple also has good anti-inflammatory effects. It contains bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the joints. Only eat pineapples in their fresh form, immediately after the fruit has been cut. The highest concentration of bromelain comes from the top of the fruit and its cob.
- Red pepper is rich in antioxidants. Therefore, its substances actively fight free radicals, which are responsible for aging joints and cartilage tissue.
- Products with a negative calorie content are indispensable for arthrosis. You need to eat parsley, dill, green onions, celery, lettuce, spinach, cabbage and cauliflower, radish, green peas, broccoli, wheat sprouts and beans, fresh cucumbers. These products not only help to reduce excess weight, but also saturate the body with vitamins, minerals and proteins.
Disease for osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint
Osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint - changes in the joint and cartilage tissue of the shoulder. With injuries to the shoulder joint, painful sensations appear in the articulation of the joint, and mobility of the arm is impaired. Osteoarthritis of the shoulder joints occurs, first of all, as a result of various shoulder injuries - bruises, sprained ligaments, fractures of the upper limbs. Often, arthrosis of the shoulder joint occurs after long and unusual physical activity. Athletes are also affected, especially those involved in volleyball, tennis and throwing equipment.
However, the most common cause of shoulder arthrosis is a dislocated shoulder. After such a dislocation, which is corrected after some time, slight pain may appear. Then the pain sensations increase, and during movement, sounds and clicks are added. These symptoms begin with arthrosis, which manifests itself in the restriction of the motor skills of the joint.
Diet for arthrosis of the shoulder joint is the same as in the previous cases. If joint disease is accompanied by edema, you need to use an anti-edema diet. Principles of such a diet:
- Low salt content in food.
- Drink a lot, more than two liters a day
- The use of diuretics.
- During the seasonal appearance of watermelons, you need to consume as much of this fruit as possible.
- It is necessary to fill your diet with potassium. To do this, every day you need to eat foods with a high content of this substance - dried apricots, apricots, bananas, baked potatoes in their skins. You can eat two or three fruits of dried apricots or apricots three times a day half an hour before meals. They can be replaced with half an average banana, which needs to be eaten just as often. It is important to use these products regularly, then the effect of the diet will be noticeable.
- It is necessary to exclude tomatoes, spinach, sorrel, pepper and hot spices from the diet.
Such a diet well eliminates edema of the shoulder joints, helps relieve inflammation and speeds up the complex treatment of the disease.
Diet for osteoarthritis of the ankle
The most common cause of ankle osteoarthritis is trauma. The disease can appear after a leg dislocation, sprains, plaster application after fractures.
There may be another cause of osteoarthritis. These joints have a special feature: in the case of kidney diseases or the water-salt metabolism in the body, they are easily prone to edema. Edema, which bothers the patient for a long time, leads to dystrophic changes in the cartilage tissue of the joint, that is, arthrosis.
Diet for osteoarthritis of the ankle is the same as for all types of osteoarthritis. But it is worth emphasizing the basic principles of the anti-edema diet, which is good for the appearance of swelling in these joints:
- A salt-free diet. For a while you need to abandon the use of salt or salty foods in minimal quantities.
- Drink plenty of fluids, more than two liters a day.
- Use diuretics and duties. Prescriptions for diuretics are as follows:
- Diuretics collection number 1.
Take leaves of bearberry - 3 parts, cornflower flowers - 1 part, licorice root - 1 part. A tablespoon of the mixture is poured with a glass of boiling water, insists half an hour, and then it is filtered. Take half a cup three times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
- Diuretics collection № 2.
Grass grass - 3 parts, bearberry leaf - 2 parts, St. John's wort - 1 part, violet grass - 1 part. Pour a tablespoon of the mixture into a glass of boiling water. Insist for half an hour, and then strain with gauze. Take half a cup half an hour before meals three times a day.
- It is necessary to use anti-inflammatory teas. Well suited for infusions of sage, chamomile, linden blossom, St. John's wort, marigold. It removes the inflammatory processes of the tea carcade from the flowers of the hibiscus.
All anti-inflammatory tinctures have the same preparation method. You need to take a tablespoon of herbs, pour a glass of boiling water over them, leave for half an hour and strain. Take this infusion 30 minutes before eating half a cup three times a day.
Arthrosis diet menu
Despite many limitations, the diet plan for osteoarthritis is quite diverse.
Immediately after waking up, you need to drink a glass of clean water. Such an action will trigger the processes of cleansing the gastrointestinal tract.
Breakfast - a glass of freshly made orange juice. After 15-20 minutes, you can eat porridge on the water - oatmeal, buckwheat, pearl, millet, from paddy rice. In the porridge you can add a small amount of butter. If sweet porridge is preferred, then it is worth adding a little honey or dried fruit to the dish. It is good to have breakfast with cottage cheese with honey, cottage cheese casserole, baked syrniki, kefir or fermented baked milk with dry biscuits. Suitable and light green tea without sugar with a sandwich of whole grain bread with butter and unsalted cheese. You can have boiled soft-boiled eggs, an omelette with a salad of fresh vegetables for breakfast.
The second breakfast is a banana; a handful of dried apricots or apricots; pomegranate or pineapple. Good for a second breakfast, any fruit or sour milk drink.
lunch - vegetable and grain soups; chill, hash or jelly; dishes from boiled or stewed meat - cutlets, meatballs and so on; baked fish or boiled fish; boiled, baked potatoes or mashed potatoes; fresh vegetable salads; steamed vegetables and stew; various cereals; Wholemeal or rye flour bread.
Snack - fruits or compotes of dried fruits, jelly and mousse, tea karkade with dry biscuits, crackers or breads.
Dinner - fresh vegetable salads; braised vegetable dishes and stew; Porridge; baked and boiled potatoes; rotten dumplings; dishes from cottage cheese; no strong green tea or karkade. Dinner should be simple, so as not to encourage excessive weight gain.
Diet recipes for osteoarthritis
Diet recipes for osteoarthritis are not difficult to prepare. I am glad that with this disease you can eat your favorite dishes and delicious dishes.
- Chilled Pork Legs
Ingredients: 4 legs of pork, half a kilogram of pork, a medium-sized carrot, an onion, two bay leaves, 20 grams of gelatin, a small amount of salt.
- Rinse the pork thighs well, place in a saucepan and add enough water to cover the thighs by 5-6 centimetres.
- It is necessary to wait for boiling, then remove the foam and record the time. Make the fire very slow and cook the legs on this fire for four hours. At regular intervals it is necessary to remove the escaping grease from the water surface. This precaution gives the cold a transparency and a necessary flavor.
- After that, you need to pour a glass of broth, cool and dissolve gelatin in it.
- Add the pork to the pan and cook for another hour.
- Then cut the onions and carrots into cubes, add the vegetables to the broth along with the bay peppers. After that, salt the broth to taste, but it is better to take a little nedosolit.
- The broth is left to boil for another hour. The total cooking time of the cold is six hours, while it is forbidden to add water to the broth.
- After that, you need to get meat and legs from the broth. Meat should be separated from bones and cut into small pieces. Then the chopped meat returns to the broth, which is brought to a boil. Then add the gelatine dissolved in the broth.
- Then we pour the broth onto the molds, cool to room temperature and leave in the refrigerator or in a cold place until it freezes.
- Mackerel baked in the sleeve
Ingredients: one or two pieces of mackerel, a lemon, an onion, salt, vegetable oil.
- It is necessary to cut off the head from the fish and gently gut it. After that, the mackerel should be washed thoroughly - if this is not done enough, the fish will turn bitter. Then you need to pull the comb from the mackerel.
- Next, you need to rub the fish with salt and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- After that, slices of lemon are cut into rings on one side of the inside of the carcass, and onion on the other side and sprinkled with vegetable oil.
- Half of the fish is folded together and placed in a sleeve for baking.
- The oven heats up to a temperature of 180 degrees. After that, the mackerel is placed there, which is baked for 40 minutes.
- Garnish, which is most relevant for baked mackerel - boiled potatoes, greens, greens and a slice of lemon.
- Baked peeled potatoes in foil
Ingredients: young potatoes - half a kilogram, butter, dill.
- Potatoes should be washed and dried with a napkin.
- On the potato peel you need to make a cross cut and put a piece of butter inside.
- Next, the potatoes are wrapped in several layers of foil, to which sprigs of dill are added.
- It is necessary to preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for forty minutes.
- After that, you need to get the potatoes, unfold them from the foil, sprinkle them a little and eat them with the peel.
- Vitamin salad from fresh vegetables
Ingredients: half a kilo of fresh cabbage, a large carrot, lemon, vegetable oil, salt to taste.
- Finely chop the cabbage, salt, stir and crumble well.
- Squeeze some lemon juice to taste and mix well.
- Grate the carrots on an average grater and add to the cabbage, mix thoroughly.
- Add a little vegetable oil in the salad and mix the resulting dish.
- Cottage cheese dessert with dried fruits
Ingredients: half a kilogram of cottage cheese, one hundred grams of dried apricots and raisins, honey to taste.
- Bring cottage cheese to a homogeneous dense mass in a blender or with the help of a blender.
- Heat the honey to a temperature not higher than forty degrees.
- Pour the heated honey into the container with the cottage cheese and mix thoroughly again.
- Dried fruits should be washed, large dried fruits should be cut into pieces.
- After that, add the dried pieces of fruit to the cottage cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Infusion of dried fruits
Ingredients: dry apricots, apples, pears, plums - 500 grams; Honey; water - 3 liters.
- Put the dried fruit in a three-liter can and fill up with water.
- Leave the dried fruit for 12 hours so that the water is infused.
- The infusion obtained can be drunk - it is made from sweet dried fruit, so there is no need to sweeten it.
- If the drink is not sweet, you can add a couple of tablespoons of honey, mix and let it dissolve in the infusion. It is not necessary to heat the drink so that the honey dissolves better, since the increased temperature destroys the beneficial properties of honey.
What can I eat if I have osteoarthritis?
- Of meat products, it is best to eat a bird - a domestic chicken, turkey, duck.
- Fish fat varieties are very useful for patients with osteoarthritis. It is necessary to include herring, mackerel, salmon and trout in the diet, which will provide the patient with omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids. The fatty acids mentioned above inhibit aging of the joint and can, to a certain extent, prevent inflammatory processes in the joint tissue.
- Flaxseed and flaxseed oil – these dietary supplements contain an excess of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Foods rich in calcium. First off, it's whey. Contrary to popular belief, when making cottage cheese, more calcium remains in the solid mass - cottage cheese - and in the liquid - serum. Therefore, to saturate the body with calcium, you need to drink up to half a liter of whey every day. It is useful to drink kefir, fermented baked milk and plain yogurt without adding sugar, dyes and preservatives.
- Rich in calcium and vegetables - parsley, dill, spinach, celery, lettuce.
- Products that contain a lot of vitamin E are indispensable on the table of patients with arthrosis. You should eat baked fish, walnuts, almonds, cedar nuts, hazelnuts, sprouted wheat (2-3 tablespoons per day).
- Oatmeal and bread made from their coarse flour are sources of complex carbohydrates.
- Fruits rich in fiber, fructose, vitamins and minerals. Separately, I want to talk about pineapples, which are able to eliminate inflammation in the joints.
- Fresh pomegranate and orange juice.
- Fresh vegetables, among which the most useful are cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, pumpkin and zucchini.
- Plant-based, protein-rich food is simply necessary for arthrosis. You should prepare dishes from beans, peas and lentils.
- butter as a source of fat.
- Products with a high content of B vitamins. Vitamin B1 is contained in peas, baked potatoes, wholemeal bread. Vitamin B2 can be obtained from dairy products, eggs and bananas. Vitamin B6 is rich in nuts, chicken, bananas and dairy products. Vitamin B9 (folic acid) can be obtained from lentils, peas, bananas, parsley, spinach, nuts, wild rose hips and fresh raspberry and currant leaves. Vitamin B12 is found in by-products (kidneys, liver), egg yolks, in fish - herring, salmon, sardines, seafood, fermented milk products and hard cheeses.
What not to eat if you have arthritis?
The following foods and culinary products must be excluded from the diet:
- Cakes, cream cakes and other confectionery with cream.
- Baking and fresh wheat bread.
- Ice cream, milk and cream desserts.
- Chocolate butter and chocolate cheese, chocolate nut pastes.
- Chips, croutons, toast, popcorn, corn and wheat flour, and ready-to-eat breakfasts.
- Alcohol, including beer and low-alcohol beverages. Smoking tobacco is also prohibited.
- Sweet carbonated drinks.
- Strong tea and coffee.
- Sauces and condiments prepared using spicy seasonings and spices.
- Pickles, marinades, smoked products.
- sauces prepared in oil; mayonnaise and dishes cooked with its use; Margarine.
- Fatty meat - pork and beef.
- Fatty dairy products - cream, processed cheese, sour cream over 10% fat content, cottage cheese over 4% fat content, yoghurt over 3.2% fat content.
- Whole milk products.
- Black and red caviar.
- Products with omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids: fatty meat, vegetable oils (mainly sunflower and corn), durum wheat, seeds.
- Oily fish of the following varieties - sturgeon, halibut, salmon.
- Instant cereals.
- Products containing food additives, flavor enhancers, coloring and preservatives.
Translation Disclaimer: The original language of this article is Russian. For users of the iLive portal who do not speak Russian, this article has been translated into the current language, but has not yet been checked by a native speaker with the necessary qualifications. In this regard, we warn you that the translation of this article may be incorrect and may contain lexical, syntactic and grammatical errors.